I use Lion King in my Life Science class to discuss ecosystem and biodiversity.
The video is 1hr 29 min, I divide it into 30 minute segments spanning 3 days. AT the end of each segment I assign a worksheet to begin in class and finish for homework. An additional activity is included, Lion King Bingo. This activity can be used to review terms for fun or for a quiz. This packet also works well if timed before a holiday break and/or as a 3 -5 day emergency sub plan.
This Lion King pack includes:
1. Substitute directions/ Directions for packet
2. Video worksheet
3. Glossary of terms for student resource (handout)
4. Word search Day 1 Homework
5. Alphabetical order worksheet Day 2 Homework (and answer key)
6. Follow up worksheet Day 3 Homework
7. Cumulative activity (usually played over 2 days to review terms) Lion King Bingo