For sale are the chapter questions for the nonfiction novel by Saroo Brierley.
The purpose of the questions is to provide guided reading and to check comprehension. They require written answers. They are thorough, but not too tough. I think they're "just right," and my classes did not have any trouble with them. Please refer to the preview file on this sales page to see some example questions.
I wrote the questions to coincide with the book you see in the picture: Puffin Books Young Readers' Edition copyright 2013, 2017.
The questions are organized as follows:
1) Prologue- Chapter 3 (25 Questions)
2) Chapters 4-6 (20 Questions)
3) Chapters 7-9 (12 Questions)
4) Chapters 10-12 (15 Questions)
5) Chapters 13-Epilogue (12 Questions)
Your download includes 9 total pages and 84 total questions. An answer key is not included.