The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis: Novel Study with Chapter-by-Chapter Questions, Formative Assessments, Spelling Worksheets, Alphabetical Order Puzzles, Spelling Scramblers, Parts of a Novel, and friendly Answer Keys are included in this mega-sized teaching resource package. No fluff here!
The 180-page The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Novel Study contains all you need to teach The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe literacy unit.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis is a highly imaginative novel for students of many ages! On one level, the text offers deep and rich meaning - exploring the forces of good and evil, while on another, it is a fantastic adventure most kids would enjoy!
This unit is aligned with the Common Core Standards for Grades 4, 5, and 6
The Teaching Resource includes:
• 17 Chapter-by-Chapter - Comprehensive Questions / 6-15 questions per chapter
• 17 Chapter-by-Chapter - Teacher Answer keys
• 2 Unit Tests - Student Formative Assessment / 50+ Questions per Assessment
• 2 Unit Tests - Teacher Answer keys
• Spelling Worksheets for Expanding Vocabulary / 45 New Words
Scramble Spelling Worksheets
• 1 Unscramble the Spelling Words Worksheet / 15 words
• 1 Unscramble the Spelling Words - Teacher Answer key
Spelling Alphabetical Activities
• 3 Fun Alphabetical Order Worksheets / 7 per page
• 3 Fun Alphabetical Order Worksheets - Teacher Answer Key
Parts of a Novel Study
1. Who are some of the characters?
2. Who is the main character?
3. What is the theme?
4. What is the plot?
5. Where is the setting?
6. What is the conflict?
7. What is the tone?
Hope You Enjoy!