This packet includes printables with QR codes for over 30 stories. These printables are a fun, engaging, and effective way for your students to practice story elements
during Daily 5 or literacy centers.
Each story includes two versions. The first version is a blank story elements chart. Students can draw pictures or write sentences to describe the setting, characters, problem, solution, and central message of the story. The second version includes a story elements chart with lines. The lines help students write their sentences neatly. Please choose whichever works best for your kiddos and their learning needs.
- Library Lion
- Romeow and Drooliet
- My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother
- Rainbow Fish
- Hanukkah in Alaska
- White Socks Only
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- Me and My Cat
- Guji Guji
- Sebastian's Roller Skates
- Winners Never Quit
- The Dot
- How to Fill your Bucket
- Thank You, Mr. Falker
- No Mirrors at Nana's House
- and more!
Want to organize all of your students' Daily 5 materials?
- Movie Stars Daily 5 Binders
- Arctic Animals Daily 5 Binders
- Jungle Animals Daily 5 Binders
- Dinosaurs Daily 5 Binders
- Dogs Daily 5 Binder
Want more Listen to Reading printables?
- Differentiated Listen to Reading Printables
- Listen to Reading Main Idea & Details
- Listen to Reading Beginning, Middle, End
- Listen to Reading Patricia Polacco
- Listen to Reading Black History