Also included in
- Are your students struggling with sequencing? Sequencing skills are necessary for life skills and for literacy. This bundle of sequencing resources will provide practice for sequencing pictures, sequencing based on listening to sentences, and sequencing of some familiar activities. There are both$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
Address CCSS for Language, Speaking and Listening with this resource that addresses answering Wh-Questions in paragraphs, sequencing actions and events, and building or completing simple sentences.
- There are 36 simple paragraphs (3-4 sentences) about contextually relevant topics (daily activities).
- Students listen, then answer 2 questions for each (binary choice), and then sequence the 4 actions in each. (Providing 108 possible response opportunities to this activity.)
- There are also 64 three- word phrases/simple sentences related to the themes of the paragraphs for students to construct.
- For an easier activity, provide the sentence frame for them, and have them fill in the blank. (Includes “I see..” “I buy..” “I go..” “I write..” “I play..” and “I get..”).
Try my other listening and answering resources, like these: