Do you do Guided Reading Centers in your classroom? Included are a variety of Listening Center Response Sheets for you to use. Each comprehension skill has three differentiated versions for you to choose from!
Teachers can use this to differentiate to each student's need in their classroom or to align with the progression of student's knowledge throughout the year. For example, you may use the lower level skilled versions at the beginning of Kindergarten and by the end of the year give them the higher level. These sheets promote independence due to the use of clip art cuing the students what to write about. Just model, press play and let them work!
1. Draw and/or write about your favorite part. (3 Versions)
2. Draw and/or write about the characters and setting. (3 Versions)
3. Draw and/or write about the beginning, middle and end of the story. (3 Versions)
4. Draw and/or write about main idea and details. (3 Versions)
5. Draw and/or write about problem and solution. (3 Versions)
6. Draw and/or write about making connections. (3 Versions)
7. Draw and/or write about making predictions. (3 Versions)
The lower level consists of mainly drawing, the medial level includes drawing and writing on primary road lines and the higher level has written responses and drawing with more difficult tasks.
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!