Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of creation stations. At this listening center, kindergartners will listen to trade books while following along and respond by drawing and/or writing their favorite parts, the characters and setting, the beginning/middle/end of the story, or the problem and solution of the story.
Want to try it for free first? Grab the FREE SAMPLE HERE!
This is a growing bundle that is set to be completed no later than April 2020...but hopefully much sooner than that. Each time a resource is added the price will increase...so buy early and SAVE BIG!
INCLUDED IN EACH RESOURCE IN THIS BUNDLE
• Illustrate your favorite part (August and September)
• Write and illustrate your favorite part (October - December)
• Illustrate and/or write the beginning, middle and end (January - March)
• Illustrate and/or write the problem and solution (April and May)
• Monthly list of trade books used with links to purchase the book and CD combo
• I can posters in color or black and white for each station with the I can goal, station label, and easy to read steps/images for kids to follow
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!