Developing listening skills for ESL students is very important. This audio listening activity includes three different conversions on inviting someone to dinner. The topic is based on routines and habits and everyday social exchanges. The language used in each conversation is different but the general meaning and goal of the conversation is the same. This helps ESL beginners and intermediate students understand that even though different questions and sentences are used in each dialogue - that they mean the same thing. This activity includes engaging speaking and listening questions relating to the audio file that the students can complete!
- Multiple choice questions circle the correct answer (after listening tot he audio file).
- True or false set of statements.
- Short answer questions to the audio file.
- Writing a summary of the conversation.
- Role play partner cards to practice speaking.
ESL World STore
This product is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Thank you for stopping by! :)