The mega bundle features all of my listening glyphs for each holiday and season throughout the year! A total of 92 different listening glyphs. Save over $10.00 by purchasing the bundle!
There are two options of each glyph.
1. Glyphs for younger students- features generic terms such as loud/quiet, fast/slow, singers/no singers, drummers/no drummers, and like/dislike.
2. Glyphs for older students- features music vocabulary such as forte/piano, adagio/allegro, percussion/no percussion, vocalist/ no vocalist, and like/dislike.
These glyphs can be used for ANY piece of music that you are studying in your music classroom! Simply play a piece of music while students color their picture according to what they hear. Listening suggestions are included in the file for each holiday.
This set features:
1. Spring Listening Glyphs
2. Christmas Listening Glyphs
3. Valentine's Day Listening Glyphs
4. Winter Listening Glyphs
5. St. Patrick's Day Listening Glyphs
6. Halloween Listening Glyphs
7. Thanksgiving Listening Glyphs
8. Fall Listening Glyphs
9. Summer Listening Glyphs
Thanks for stopping by! All feedback is greatly appreciated! I love hearing from you.
Sew Much Music has a Facebook Page
! Click "like" to follow along for lesson ideas, freebies, craft ideas, and new products.
Be sure to "follow me" to stay up-to-date on products, sales, and freebies!