This is a digital lesson for your students called a Listening Hyperdoc. In this lesson, the students will listen to learn information from a recording and take notes. Students can click on the link as well as write directly on the Google Doc. after taking notes on a paper copy. If you are a Google Suites School, then this is for you! You can assign each child a Hyperdoc copy using Google Classrooms. After downloading see the page to get your own copy.
Note: Check to make sure your district allows shared documents from an outside domain. If they do not you will need to download the document and audio link and make a copy. You will need to make a copy for yourself and add the link in the place of the links on the Hyperdoc. Steps to change the link:
1. Download the Hyperdoc and the audio file to your computer.
2. Click on the link to make your copy.
3. Click on the share button on the copy.
4. Get shareable link. It may default to anyone in your district with the link can view.
5. Copy the link.
6. Paste the link
7. Then go back to the Hyperdoc and click on the link again.
9. This time select change. Erase old link and paste in the new link. Click apply.
10. Check to make sure the link works by clicking on it..