Packet of 5 pages, to be used as individual response sheets for the Listening Station or any read aloud done in class.
This packet includes:
- "My Favorite Part:" a response sheet where students can write and draw about their favorite part of the story.
- "My Favorite Character:" a response sheet where students can write and draw about their favorite character of the story.
- Listening Station Graphic Organizer: a tool that students can use to record the title, main character, setting, problem and solution of the story.
- "Text-to-Self Connections:" a response sheet asking students to illustrate and write about a text-to-self connection that they found in the book.
- "Text-to-Text Connections:" a response sheet asking students to illustrate and write about a text-to-text connection that they found in the book.
What you'll love about this product:
- It can be used with any story, whether as part of a Listening Literacy Station or as a response to a read aloud that you've done in class.
- Once it has been modeled, students will be able to complete the work independently.
- It aligns to Common Core Standards for English/Language Arts in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade.
- It can be used as an interactive, whole group response sheet on the ELMO (document camera), SmartBoard or Interactive White Board.