MINI-VIDEOS, BOOKS, SONGS, POSTERS, AND STRATEGIES
Try a sample mini-video for FREE.
Did You Ever Have the Wiggles
Do you have students that get wiggly at group time? OF COURSE! They are young children and their attention spans are short. They tie and untie their shoes. They twist and turn and sometimes look like ants crawling around in group time :-)
This packet is just for YOU! These are classroom tested strategies for teaching young children what to do with their hands when they have the "wiggles." This set includes:
- 4 Mini-Videos (Quick Time)
- 4 Books to go with the mp3 songs
- Purpose of the "Listening Strategies"
- Introducing the "Listening Strategies"
- Directions for Making Large and Small Anchor Charts
- Small Anchor Chart Text in 2 options (color and black text)
- Directions for Using "Listening Strategy" Large Cards
-16 Large "Listening Strategy" Cards
- Directions for Using Small "Listening Strategy" Cards
- 16 Small Strategy Cards
- Directions for Using Individual Listening Anchor Chart
- Individual Listening Chart for Extra Support
- 4 Songs
"Did You Ever Have the Wiggles"
"Line Up March"
- Motions and Activities for the Songs
- Academic Opportunities for Using Meaningful Print - Phonemic Awareness & Phonics
- Labels for Making a "Strategies Bucket" or "Strategies Sack"
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR A LIST OF ALL MINI-VIDEOS
“Wiggles Bingo” “Wiggles March” “Wiggles Line Up March” and “Did You Ever Have the Wiggles” Lyrics and Vocals by Kathy Griffin © Copyright 2012. Music performed, recorded, and produced by Lane A. Lollar and Maury Tindle at Studio Two Recording, Tulsa, OK. studiotworecording.com
Copyright © 2012 Kathy Griffin
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.