Also included in
- This Elements of Music Bundle of Listening worksheets will make your life teaching each of the Elements of Music so much easier! All the hard work has been done for you. Every activity can be used with any music, any genre, any topic, over and over again – you just have to change the music!Click her$54.60$82.50Save $27.90
- The Music Sub Tub Worksheet Bundle helps busy music teachers get organized for when they need to take a day off work. This Bundle of music activities and worksheets will ease the stress from being away from class with over 400 pages of resources that are ready to print and teach.Click here to stay u$40.00$59.50Save $19.50
- This Music Back to School Bundle is your one stop spot for all things “Middle School Music”. This collection of over 50 resources has been carefully collated to help you start, and keep your students motivated and engaged in learning all year long. Click here to stay up to date with latest product r$75.00$112.75Save $37.75
These Listening and Responding to Music Worksheets are jam packed with value! The resource includes over 50 different music listening and responding activities that can be used with ANY style or genre of music that you are studying!
There are several different Listening and Responding Worksheets for each of the Super Six Comprehension Strategies - Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing.
Included in the Listening and Responding to Music Worksheets:
• 16 Making Connections Music Listening Worksheets
• 12 Monitoring Music Listening Worksheets
• 12 Predicting Music Listening Worksheets
• 3 Questioning Music Listening Worksheets
• 9 Visualizing Music Listening Worksheets
• 11 Summarizing Music Listening Worksheets
These Super Six Listening and Responding Worksheets and activities are suitable for a variety of ages, they have been used with students from Years 7 through to Year 12. Each music listening worksheet can be used multiple times with a different piece of music, making this a resource that you will be using and teaching with for years to come. The music worksheets can be used as part of independent one off lessons, or you can choose several of the listening and responding activities to make as a Listening Journal that will suit the needs of both you and your students.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!