These mats and cards were designed to help students speechread and listen for seasonal vocabulary. Helping my students understand seasonal vocabulary can be fun, but also a challenge. These cards and mats make learning fun and organized.
· Holiday word lists
· Holiday Animal themed mats-5 different choices
· Sentence worksheets
· Mini word list checklists
· Small picture cards
· Large picture cards
· Blank mats
These picture cards can be used for individual speechreading, multiple words speech reading
These cards can be used for 1-4 words listening
Students can place these cards on the mats without number order or with number order.
If you are looking for students to auditorally sequence the numbered mats keep things organized.
· Using words in written sentences
· Listening to a sentence and writing what is said/heard
· Tell a story from the pictures
· Use adjectives and describe the picture card
· Connect vocabulary to stories and text
Print these pages
Laminate for durability
Print on card stock
Use the mini check list to track progress
Print on bight or white paper