Need anchor charts for literacy? Tired of making your own anchor chart templates every year? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your needs for a year's worth of writing, grammar, and phonics in first grade! Use them to make digital charts on your smart or promethean board, print and make the templates "life anchor chart size" to fill in with students and display in your classroom, or print "handout size" to make mini-anchor charts to put on rings for your writing station or small group table.
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
See anchor charts in action ON MY BLOG!
Most anchor charts (unless noted) in this packet have 4 versions:
1) Full color already filled in
2) Black and white already filled in
3) Full color blank template to fill in with your students (best practice)
4) Black and white template to fill in with your students (best practice)
Anchor charts can be printed on white paper or colored paper--see demo pics. They are made to be put together for poster/anchor chart size to been seen easily hanging on your classroom wall.
TYPES OF CHARTS IN THIS BUNDLE:
• Grammar Anchor Charts (K-2 standards)
• Narrative Writing Anchor Charts
• Opinion Writing Anchor Charts
• Informative Writing Anchor Charts
• Spelling Anchor Charts
• Alphabet Charts
• Blends and Digraphs Charts
• Vowel Chunk Charts
• Emoji Phonics Sound Charts
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!