These fun literacy bags are the perfect way to engage students with reading outside of the classroom! There are six themes and 25 activities included in this pack. Simply add the bags and materials and students can take the bags home to continue developing their love of reading alongside their parents.
- Around the World
Sample Activities Include:
- Animals: Use a magnifying glass to investigate bugs, then draw the bugs and use adjectives to describe your findings.
- Weather: Read Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and then make your own meatballs with your parents OR make a tornado in a bottle (directions included).
- Community: Interview a family member about their job and record your findings in your journal.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!