Also included in
- If you are practicing high frequency sight words and short vowel cvc words with your students, these are the perfect extra activities that you need! The card games play like UNO so kids are already enthusiastic to play! In order to use a card, the student has to read the word! Great practice for ide$18.50$24.00Save $5.50
This beginning literacy game plays like UNO and will have your students practicing 80 different CVC short vowel a-e-i-o-u words . In order to use a card your students must be able to correctly read/say/pronounce the word written on the card. Easy to use and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Looking for some Sight words resources?
- 80 CVC short vowel a-e-i-o-u cards
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!