Skill: Choosing the correct punctuation mark for given sentences - period, exclamation point, question mark.
3 Ways to use task cards included:
1) Sorting - sort cards under the correct heading.
2) With recording sheet - pick a card and circle the correct ending punctuation.
3) Game Board - race to the goal by choosing the appropriate ending punctuation.
1) title page for storage envelope
2)Game Board style directions
3) game board
4) answer key
5) game pieces
6) 27 numbered question/task cards & 5 special cards (for use with game board)
7) 3 Sorting Headers
8) Recording Sheet
9) 3 "I Can Statement" cards
Designed for use with the Treasures Reading Series First Grade Story Soccer
Key Words: Treasures Reading Series, First Grade, Punctuation, Second Grade
Artwork used to create this product copyright Denyse @ www.scrappindoodles.com and www.graphicsfactory.com