Literacy Centers, Word Work, Christmas
- Spelling Patterns (6 pages)
- Connecting Words
- Adding Prefixes One
- Adding Prefixes Two
- Using What You Know
- Word Game
- Taking Away Word Parts
- Adding Suffixes One
- Adding Suffixes Two
- Adding Word Parts
- Thinking About Root Words
- Descriptive Language (3 pages)
These pages are great for big kids to practice Christmas-themed word work!
This resource is appropriate for grades 2-6.
- As daily morning work to review word work skills
- During guided reading small groups
- During independent reading time or centers
- To work with partners and small groups
- As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ spelling abilities
- As homework review sheets
- As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
- As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
- To use with substitute teachers
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE