There is no need to move student cards around to keep up with this schedule. It is easy-peasy!
Check out the preview for directions on how to use the printable and PowerPoint versions of these Math and Reading rotation boards.
My favorite way to use this file is with the PowerPoint presentation, but the printable version is also a great option! :)
UPDATE: I have added new versions for both math and reading centers. Please see the list below to see details on what's included now. You can also find out more by viewing the preview. I have added timed and untimed options for math and reading PowerPoints. There are also new centers options, including those without computers.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ What's Included ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Math Center Options:
- 3 Rotations: teacher, computers, paper (picture of girl with pencil writing numbers)
- 3 Rotations: teacher, hands-on (picture of two children using geometrical shape blocks), paper
- 4 Rotations: teacher, hands-on, computers, paper
Reading Center Options:
- 3 Rotations: teacher, computers, word work (picture of a girl building words at pocket chart)
- 3 Rotations: teacher, listening (picture of two children holding books with headphones on), word work
- 4 Rotations: teacher, reading, computers, word work
- 4 Rotations: teacher, reading, listening, word work
Three Time Options (For Math and Reading):
- 15 minutes per rotation and 3 per transitions
- 15 minutes per rotation and untimed transitions
- Untimed rotations and transitions
You may also like:
~*~ Math & ELA Rotations Boards (Rainbow) ~*~
~*~ Fully Editable Math and ELA Rotations Boards ~*~