Springing into Literacy Stations includes eight literacy stations that are ready to print and use!
1) Springy ABC order - 4 groups of words to put into alphabetical order.
2) Spring a-ring a-ling is a matching game of rhyming riddles. Included is a cut and paste rhyming worksheet for lower students and a Make Your Own Riddles worksheet for your higher students.
3) Spring Cuties (Bossy R Triplets) has picture cards with the /er/, /ir/, and /ur/ missing from the word. A worksheet is included.
4) Hop is a card game played in the tradition of Go Fish! using the singular word and the irregular plurals. A sorting worksheet
of singular and plural identification of the words is included.
5) Fly Away Butterfly is a board game with programmable
cards to fit your spelling words, vocabulary words, high-frequency words, etc.
6) In Reach for the Sky the students will try to reach the
top of the sky by writing the correct word in the word family. The students must read the clue to decide on the correct word family word.
7) The Life Cycle of a Butterfly uses wordbank words for the students to complete a booklet about the life cycle of a butterfly by pasting the pictures and writing about the cycle.
8) Rain, Rain Go Away will help students learn the difference between long a sound in words spelled with ai, ay, ei, and a-e.
See the preview to see all pages included in this unit.