Every early years classroom need a literacy centre task board so students can find the task they are supposed to be doing quickly and easy.
Explanation cards for each activity.
1) Simply organise the schedule according to your classroom and school schedule.
2) Print and laminate the Icons as needed. I have 1 teacher, 3 book boxes, 3 Free Reading, 1 reading game & 1 computer.
3) Print the Task-board and laminate (I used two A4 sheets and stick them together. but you could alter it to print on an A3).
4) Print and laminate the task cards so that students can check what they need to do for each task.
5) Introduce it to the class and you will find the kids come in every morning excited to see what awaits them for the day!