Also included in
- Discuss a rigorous text with ease! Simply pair up students, provide the genre specific text and use the corresponding dice activity to help students comprehend the text in an engaging, collaborative way with peers. TO PLAY: (alternate turns with peer)- Roll the dice- Answer the question that matches$4.00$5.00Save $1.00
- Grab these literacy center activities sure to be your new classroom favorites! These activities help students strengthen foundational skills while engaging with content in a new way. These can be completed individually, in pairs or small group. Tip: Laminate for repeated use. Skills Included:Main id$14.98$18.73Save $3.75
- Discuss a common literary text or math word problem with ease! This bundle has it all!Simply pair up students, provide the genre specific text and use the corresponding dice activity to help students comprehend the text in an engaging, collaborative way with peers.TO PLAY: (alternate turns with peer$4.80$6.00Save $1.20
Discuss a rigorous text with ease! Simply pair up students, provide the reading text and use this dice activity to help students comprehend the text.
TO PLAY: (alternate turns with peer)
- Roll the dice
- Answer the question that matches the SUM of the numbers of the dice.
- Record answer on the provided worksheet
- Repeat until all questions have been answered.
If you like this product, you might also like:
Or buy them all AND SAVE with this bundle:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases