Also included in
- Literacy centers designed with your kindergartener in mind! These fun and interactive reading activities will freshen up your literacy block all YEAR long. Meet students' needs in your kindergarten classroom with these fun enrichment activities, all while building a reading foundation. The hands onPrice $45.00Original Price $70.50Save $25.50
- The perfect collection of fall activities for your kindergarten classroom! This bundle of autumn printables includes everything from literacy centers, math centers, fine motor activities, digital games, and so much more! Your students will love the variety included while also reviewing essential kiPrice $75.00Original Price $117.75Save $42.75
October literacy centers your young learners will rave about! These fun and interactive reading activities will freshen up your literacy block all month long. Meet students' needs in your kindergarten classroom with these fun enrichment activities, all while building a reading foundation. The hands-on and engaging activity sheets will help practice target skills in a fun way. The perfect addition to your kindergarten classroom with TONS of engaging activities!
⭐BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
This resource is also part of a bigger that saves you 30%
This resource includes 10 literacy stations that can be used to help your students work with partners or in small groups while engaging with their classmates and building literacy skills. These engaging literacy centers are perfect for reading groups, guided reading, word work, small groups, centers, extra practice, literacy stations, and much more!
⭐ Literacy Centers Included:
- Falling For Letters- Students determine which letter is missing from the letter sequence and fill it in.
- Apple Tree Syllables- Students say the picture name and clap the syllables. They will sort the cards to the correct apple tree
- Beginning Fall Sounds- Identify the picture and clip the beginning sound
- Scarecrow Rhymes- Students will match the two cards that rhyme.
- Rake up the CVC Words( -at, -an words)- Students look at the picture on the leaf and then sort it to the correct pile of leaves
- Sunflower Letter Match- Students will match the upper and lower case letters
- Squirrel Sight Words-Students will read the sight word on the basket and use acorn letters to build the sight word.
- Falltastic Sentences- Students will put the puzzle pieces together to create a sentence.
- Pumpkin Patch Alphabet- Students will use a dry erase marker to trace each upper and lower case letter
- Letter Puzzles- Students will put letters in order to build the puzzle and create a picture.
⭐️ Bundle & Save ⭐️
Purchase the Kindergarten Literacy Center Bundle to get these literacy centers for kindergarten plus seasonal centers for the entire year!
You may also like…
Connect With Me
Get credits to use for future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Visit the My Purchases Page and click the leave a review button. Your account will be credited for future purchases.
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Adventures in Kinder and Beyond
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.