Engage students, aid differentiation, save paper and monitor student achievement easily with these Literacy Notebook Printables for First and Second Grade. Aligned with the Common Core, these 4-star rated printables make First and Second Grade Literacy Journals/Notebooks so easy!
New to interactive notebooks? Check out my How-to Guide here
which is a manual full of tips and ideas to get you started.
Other literacy notebook resources you might like:
Nouns and Verbs
Parts of Speech
Long and Short Vowels
Kdg Print Concepts
Kdg Phonological Awareness
Kdg Phonics and Fluency
1st and 2nd Grade Reading Literature
4-6th Grade Writing Criteria
This Literacy Notebook resource covers the following skills:
• RL.1.4 Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
• RL.1.5 Explain major differences between books that tell stories and books that give information, drawing on a wide reading of a range of text types.
• RL.1.6 Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
• RL.2.4 Describe how words and phrases (e.g., regular beats, alliteration, rhymes, repeated lines) supply rhythm and meaning in a story, poem, or song.
• RL.2.5 Describe the overall structure of a story, including describing how the beginning introduces the story and the ending concludes the action.
• RL.2.6 Acknowledge differences in the points of view of characters, including by speaking in a different voice for each character when reading dialogue aloud.
Follow me on TPT for monthly freebies
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions about my resources! Email:
Kelli : )
1-2 Reading Literature BUNDLE