Get kids excited about learning rhyming words with this fun and engaging powerpoint. Aligns with Australian Curriculum by helping to build phonological, phonemic and graphological awareness. Effective for use in whole class, small group and individual settings.
Over 100 slides in this powerpoint which features:
- rhyming words with medial vowel 'i'
- rhyme detection and production
- segmenting, blending and tracking (with single letter and blend onsets)
- WALT (We are learning to), TIB (This is because), WILF (What I'm looking for)
- fun activities which help students to apply their knowledge of rhyming words
If you enjoy this powerpoint please:
- checkout my store for other great resources, including rhyming powerpoints for the other medial vowels e,o,u, and a (a is free)
- leave me some feedback
- follow me if you would like to know when I load new resources