Five literacy stations are ready to print and use!
1) Rhyming Unit The Bees Knees is a matching game of rhyming picture cards. Includes a cut and paste rhyming
2) Beginning Sounds What's Missing? has picture cards with the beginning sounds missing from the word. Two worksheets are
included. One is beginning sounds and the other is beginning blends.
3) Identifying Blends Buzz is a card game played in the tradition of Go Fish! (includes bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fl, gr, sn, st, tr). Two worksheets are included to sort pictures into the correct blends.
4) Identify Words- Fly to the Hive is a board game with programmable cards
to fit your spelling words, vocabulary words, high-frequency words, etc.
5) Make New Words In What Letter Changes? the students will help the bee reach the top of the flower by writing in the letter that changes. To challenge students, some of the task cards do not have any of the words spelled out. All words are CVC words. The worksheet has the student change a letter to make a
new word and draw the picture.