These Activities can be used in literacy stations to teach the differences between Urban, Rural, and Suburban communities.
The activities include:
- Picture of each community with blanks for students to label nouns they see in the community.
- Venn diagram for comparing verbs found in the country vs. verbs from the city.
-Word map and vocabulary cards
- Dictionary Skills page for defining the words "Suburban" "Urban" and "Rural"
- Suburban, Rural, Urban sort
- Graphic organizer for sorting words with blends that can be found in any form of text