When students are brand new readers, they still need hands-on, quality, and engaging stations in their hands, just like any other reader at any level. We often leave these students without a station because the stations in our classroom would be too challenging.....
This pack was created for these new readers.... so they can use their newly acquired skills in independent learning stations.
****The GREAT thing about this pack.... it's all in BLACK AND WHITE so that you can save on ink.... print multiple sets of each activity on different colored paper.... and get more use out of this set! ****
This pack has 15 literacy stations (over 200 pages!) ranging from alphabet ID, sounds, rhyming, CVC, fluency, word families, and more!
The stations included are:
1. Match it Up! (Uppercase to Lowercase)
2. Alphabet PLAY (playdough letter formation)
3. Order it Up! (Alphabet in order)
4. Trace, Build, and Write (Alphabet)
5. Trace, Build, and Write (Sight Words)
6. Roll, Read, and Write (sight words with dice)
7. Spin the Sounds! (letter sounds)
8. Match the Sound! (Beginning sounds)
9. Get Puzzled! (CVC words)
10. Spin a Word! (Real/Non-Sense Word Families)
11. Letter-Sound Match (matching letter to beginning sound)
12. Letter Stack! (Counting and Stacking the # of letters)
13. The Family Sort (Sorting Word Family Pictures)
14. Ready to Rhyme (Matching rhyming pairs)
15. Mystery Write a Word (Building Mystery Words)
***Please take a look at the preview as it shows each station in a little more detail.***
Please feel free to ask any questions prior to purchasing!
Thank you so much,
Wild About Firsties BLOG