Literacy Stations in PDF and Digital, Centers, Reading Skills
These easy to use and maintain literacy stations will keep your students focused on improving their literacy skills. The easy to follow activities reach the heart of literacy (word work, fluency, comprehension, and writing). Now they come in Digital for Google Slides TM and PDF formats.
HOW TEACHERS CAN USE THESE LITERACY STATIONS:
Each station includes 4-5 activity options with materials you will set up once a month and make copies if something runs low. Please note that there are some consumable materials such as alphabet stamps and ink pads that you'll need to gather, so be sure to look at the preview file and specifics that follow prior to purchasing.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE LITERACY STATIONS RESOURCE:
- Directions Sheet
- Partner reading with book bins
- Poetry cards for partner reading (editable template for poetry you love)
- Partner Scripts (recommended, but not included)
- Fluency Rating Form
- Fluency Thermometer and Summary
- Direction Sheet
- Comprehension Organizer Sheets
- Sticky Note Strategy Page
- Question Task Cards and Response Sheet
- Story Impressions
- Comprehension Puzzle Page
Word Work Station
- Stamp It Organizer
- Color Coding Station
- Writing Sort Form
- Make It/Writing It
- New Words I've Discovered
- Writing Topics Organizer
- Writing Planning Page
- Breaking Down My Writing (Rough Draft Guide)
- Writer's Checklist
- Writer's Publishing Page
Total Product Size: 86 pages (Color digital 38 pages) + (B/W PDF 38 pages) + (10 editable poetry cards)
WHAT TEACHERS SAID ABOUT THE LITERACY STATIONS RESOURCE:
- Thanks so much ! Looking forward to trying this as a new addition to weekly activities in my reading room!
- These worked great with my students.
- Thank you so very much! Such a wonderful resource!
- Love using this - thank you.
OTHER RESOURCES THAT WORK FOR LITERACY STATIONS:
- Beginning Reader Audio Books and Activities Bundle | Boom Card Bundle
- Book Companion Bundle for Grades 2-4 Boom Cards
- Partner Plays Bundle for Upper Elementary, Fluency Activities, Close Reading
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.