Need a set of engaging centers for the end of the year? This is the packet for you! This packet includes TEN hands-on engaging literacy centers perfect for spring and the end of the year!
Each center includes:
- Students "I Can" card with directions
- Teacher prep directions
- Colored center cards
- Student recording sheet
1. Rainy Day Words (real vs. non-sense words)
2. Springtime Syllables (sorting words with 1, 2, or 3 syllables)
3. Catching Contractions (sorting contractions with is, not, and have)
4. Planting Pronouns (reading sentences and replacing the noun with a pronoun)
5. Campground Compounds (sorting true and false compounds)
6. Splish Splash Digraphs (sorting words that begin or end with a digraph)
7. Picnic Plurals (sorting words with -s or -es plurals)
8. Fishin' for Punctuation (completing a sentence with a period or question mark)
9.Seedy Sentences (sorting complete and incomplete sentences)
10. Sour Nouns (sorting nouns - person, place, thing)
Need a set of Math tubs for May?
Check out my: Math Tubs for May packet!
If you have any questions, please let me know.