This powerpoint includes the following 17 word families:
- et, eg, en, ed, ell, end, ot, og, op, od, ob, ut, ug, up, un, um, ub
- Great for warm ups, whole class, small group and individual work.
- Use to incorporate ICT into your literacy centre.
- Aligns with Australian Curriculum; develops phonological, phonemic and graphophonic awareness.
Also included in this powerpoint:
- WALT (We are learning to), TIB (Why), WILF (What I'm looking for) slides
- Recite and recall activities
- Fun games to engage students and help them apply their knowledge in different contexts
- Pictures to support beginning readers
- Colour coding to help students differentiate between word parts
If you enjoy this resource please:
- leave me feedback
- checkout my store for other great recources (many of which are free)
- follow me if you would like to know when I load new resources.