Our Literacy Work Station System is designed to maximize differentiated and small group instruction. Our Literacy Work Stations give time and energy back to teachers, while strengthening and reinforcing each child’s capability of being an independent learner. Each activity has explicit student-friendly objectives and directions, visual step-by-step procedures and outcomes, and built-in accountability.
Included in this Literacy Work Station Story Bundle for "Ellen Ochoa Astronaut" by Janet Michaels (available in Harcourt Storytown, Grade 3):
• Classroom Library Work Station – Biographies
• Grammar Work Station - Subject & Predicate Puzzle
• Reader Response Work Station – Text Feature Summary
• Vocabulary Work Station – Glossary Hunt
• Word Work Work Station – Inflectional Ending Sort