Our Literacy Work Station System is designed to maximize differentiated and small group instruction. Our Literacy Work Stations give time and energy back to teachers, while strengthening and reinforcing each child’s capability of being an independent learner. Each activity has explicit student-friendly objectives and directions, visual step-by-step procedures and outcomes, and built-in accountability.
Included in this Literacy Work Station Story Bundle for "The Ultimate Field Trip: Wading into Marine Biology" by Susan E. Goodman (available in Harcourt Storytown, Grade 5):
• Science Work Station – Tidal Zones
• Poetry Work Station – Singular and Plural Nouns
• Writing Work Station – Write a Postcard
• Spelling Work Station – Word Search
• Word Work Station – Prefixes: un-, non-, re-