Our Literacy Work Station System is designed to maximize differentiated and small group instruction. Our Literacy Work Stations give time and energy back to teachers, while strengthening and reinforcing each child’s capability of being an independent learner. Each activity has explicit student-friendly objectives and directions, visual step-by-step procedures and outcomes, and built-in accountability.
Included in this Literacy Work Station Story Bundle for What Will the Weather Be Like Today? by Paul Rogers (available in Harcourt Storytown, Little Book Grade K):
• ABC Work Station – Beginning Sound Tree Map
• Newspaper Work Station – Seasonal Clothesline
• Writing Work Station – Comparing Weather
• Word Work Station – Flip-Flap Words
• Science Work Station – Finding Facts