Our Literacy Work Station System is designed to maximize differentiated and small group instruction. Our Literacy Work Stations give time and energy back to teachers, while strengthening and reinforcing each child’s capability of being an independent learner. Each activity has explicit student-friendly objectives and directions, visual step-by-step procedures and outcomes, and built-in accountability.
Included in this Literacy Work Station Story Bundle for "When the Circus Came to Town" by Laurence Yep (available in Harcourt Storytown, Grade 5):
• Comprehension Work Station – Cause & Effect Circus
• Classroom Library Work Station – Literary Criticism
• Drama Work Station – Circus Spelling
• Reader Response Work Station – Descriptive Language Phrases
• Word Work Station - Syllabication