Literacy and Mathematics Parent Handout for 3rd and 4th Class!
This handout has been based on the Irish Primary school mathematics and English curriculum. The idea behind this handout is that it is to be distributed to parents/guardians so that they can support their child’s mathematical and literacy learning journey as their children aim to reach their learning goals. These handouts are aimed at 3rd and 4th Class (approx. 8-10 years old) level.
I give these parent handouts to parents/guardians at parent teacher meetings!
I hope you enjoy this resource :)
Literacy Handout covers:
- Vocabulary and oral language development
- Competence when writing independently
- Comprehension strategies
- Literal and inferential understanding of text sample questions
Maths Handout covers:
- Develop knowledge in relation to number
- Develop knowledge in relation to algebra
- Develop knowledge in relation to shape and space
- Develop knowledge in relation to measure
- Develop knowledge in relation to data
You May Also Like: