Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.17 MB | 23 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.3.4. They will examine the differences between literal and nonliteral phrases. Students will find examples of nonliteral phrases in a passage or text. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as nonliteral and context clues
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions and two fill-in-the-blank questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels