Also included in
- Save with a bundle! This comprehensive writing bundle contains FOUR unit plans including a 2-Week Expository Essay Unit, a 2-Week Narrative Writing Unit, a 2.5-Week Persuasive Writing Unit, and a 1-Week Literary Analysis Essay Unit that can be used for any text! All units use the Reader's Writer's W$32.00$42.50Save $10.50
- Looking for a 9th Grade English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle? This bundle features 38-weeks of curriculum in 15 complete unit plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study six novels (Animal Farm, Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird,$150.00$268.00Save $118.00
- Looking for a 10th Grade English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle? Have your entire year planned with this NO PREP bundle featuring 14 separate unit plans that combine for 36 weeks of COMPLETE curriculum! Each unit plan is clearly laid out with lesson plans, bell ringers, common core standards, and e$150.00$227.00Save $77.00
- Looking for an English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle? This bundle features 20-weeks of curriculum in 8 complete unit plans including a Back to School Unit, making it perfect for the first semester. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study t$75.00$149.00Save $74.00
- Reclaim your nights and weekends with this English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle! This bundle features TWO YEARS of curriculum in 29 popular standards-based unit plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study classic novels, learn to write$280.00$487.50Save $207.50
- Save with a bundle! Teach your students to master writing in multiple essay genres. This comprehensive writing bundle contains SEVEN unit plans in multiple genres including Expository, Narrative, Persuasive, Literary Analysis, Comparison & Contrast, Argumentative, & Reflective. All units use$42.50$65.50Save $23.00
Conclude any novel with this complete no-prep literary analysis essay unit. Includes lesson plans, a rubric, and all student materials needed to guide students through the writing process for a an insightful and analytical essay on any novel, play, poetry, etc. Includes a Google link with all student materials.
This one week unit can be completed in the classroom, or at home during remote distance learning.
Please click the PREVIEW above for a closer look at everything included in this resource!
This pack includes:
⭐ Five days of lesson plans using the reader’s / writer’s workshop format. Each lesson has mini-lesson, student work time, and closing.
⭐ Topic Development Activity
⭐ Pre-writing Activity
⭐ Literary Analysis Essay Rubric – Common Core Aligned
⭐ Thesis Development Instructions
⭐ Instructions for Incorporating Textual Evidence
⭐ Peer Review Checklist
⭐ Round Table Editing Protocol
⭐ Student Presentation Lesson
⭐ Google Link
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
⭐ Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Love and Let Lit
Check out some of my top selling resources by clicking the links below:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
⭐ Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created by Jacque Decker of Love and Let Lit