Conclude any novel with this complete literary analysis essay unit. The lesson plans and student materials work to guide students through the writing process for a an insightful and analytical literary analysis essay on any novel, play, poetry, etc.
This pack includes:
• Five days of lesson plans using the reader’s / writer’s workshop format. Each lesson has mini-lesson, student work time, and closing.
• Topic Development Activity
• Pre-writing Activity
• Literary Analysis Essay Rubric – Common Core Aligned
• Thesis Development Instructions
• Instructions for Incorporating Textual Evidence
• Peer Review Checklist
• Round Table Editing Protocol
• Student Presentation Lesson
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Love and Let Lit
Check out some of my top selling resources by clicking the links below:
Expository Essay Writing Unit
Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle
Three Week Poetry Unit
To Kill a Mockingbird Unit
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker of Love and Let Lit