Use these 22 Posters--ready for a bulletin-board--to teach key literary analysis and reading skills. Just point to a set of Spot&Think posters, model the skill, and let the kids free to SPOT those elements in the text and to THINK about them. They'll underline, circle, discuss, and annotate. These posters are great for guiding small-group lessons, mini reading lessons, independent reading, and journaling.
* Detailed Classroom Example for Modeling the Skills Posters
* 11 high-interest movie clips included for additional practice
* Reinforce the skills with a list of Spot&Think questions for independent reading conferences... good for any book!
* “Fabulous for student centered analysis.” – Mandy Porras
* “Makes a great bulletin board!” – TPT Buyer
* “Can't wait to use especially with the movie clips.” – Louise C.
If you're interested in a similar Spot&Think method for teaching poetry/songs:
Reading Task Cards - Sets Available for Grades 6-10:
Reading Graphic Organizers - Sets Available for Grades 6-10: