Also included in
- Engage your students in literary analysis, rhetorical analysis, and poetry analysis in a hands-on, engaging way that utilizes sticky notes in the classroom. As an interactive medium, these sticky note analysis mini flip books can work with any piece of fiction (literary analysis), any piece of nonf$9.99$12.99Save $3.00
- This resource includes the digital and traditional print (PDF) versions of the literary analysis flipbook.Make literary analysis more engaging and fun with this literary analysis flipbook. This digital project works with any piece of fiction and is an ideal way to conclude a short story, novel, or s$5.50$9.00Save $3.50
- Using mini flips books in the classroom is an effective and hands-on way to introduce, teach, practice, and review key English language arts concepts. This growing bundle includes all of my current books and future ones as well! Mini flip books are compatible with interactive notebooks.Each mini fli$59.99$85.74Save $25.75
Make literary analysis more engaging, hands-on, and fun with this sticky note mini flip book. This project is ideal to complete as you read and after you read a short story or novel. Students work on pages within the workbook to identify, draw, quote, and explain various literary devices from the selected story.
This mini flip book includes 8 tabs: about the reading, character, setting, conflict, symbols, plot, theme, and summary.
This resource is for use with one fictional title, either a novel or a short story.
- Classroom Directions Included!
- Compatible with Interactive Notebooks!
- Fun and Engaging!
★This mini flip book is included in a money-saving bundle★
Connect with me!
This file comes as a secure PDF that cannot be edited or altered. .