Also included in
- Everyman: A Morality Play teaches students themes and characterization through its relatable characters and allegorical journey. From the TASK CARDS activities, Essay Exam, POD Parties, Listening Party, Grammar assignments, Paired reading with Jonathan Edwards, Poster challenges, Group activities, EPrice $51.30Original Price $57.00Save $5.70
- Wilson's FENCES [BUNDLE] product provides students a chance to experience what happens when life is filled with regret, loss of hope, and lost dreams. 200+ Slides, Group Activities, GALLERY WALK ACTIVITY, an Essay Exam, Discussion Questions Activities, Suggested Uses, Graphic Organizers, Articles foPrice $41.40Original Price $46.00Save $4.60
- This "BUTTON, BUTTON" [BUNDLE] product provides students a chance to experience society's GREED and SELFISHNESS. 80+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Quizzes are activities in this product. This narrative encourages insightful rPrice $29.70Original Price $33.00Save $3.30
- This THANK YOU, MA'AM [BUNDLE] product allows students to look at themselves and our society. 200+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Quizzes: Short Responses and Multiple Choice are activities in this product. This narrative encoPrice $29.70Original Price $33.00Save $3.30
- The Romantics Literary Period may seem daunting because of its huge catalog of poets and poems. This ROMANTICS LITERARY PERIOD PROJECTS Product helps to get your students focused and involved in the literature. 13 MAJOR projects, 10 Poets, over 30+ assignments, 30 Quizzes, 40+ quiz questions with anPrice $72.90Original Price $84.00Save $11.10
- Do your students struggle with DEEP LITERARY ANALYSIS? Have you been overwhelmed with College Board's C.E.D. Unit Binder? This DEVELOPING COURSE SKILLS for AP LITERATURE : [BUNDLE] product can be used for analyzing, bolstering, and practicing critical thinking that reflects the AP College board stanPrice $47.70Original Price $53.00Save $5.30
- This SPACE [BUNDLE] product provides students a chance to experience WHAT HAPPENS when you seek to break society's bondage. 120+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Quizzes: Short Responses and Multiple Choice are activities in thiPrice $27.00Original Price $30.00Save $3.00
Have you been stomped with how to teach poetry, short stories, and other genres? Try this phenomenal graphic organizer that gets your students engaged in your lessons - virtually or in-person! This Literary Analysis and Participation Chart will make both you and your students' lives easier.
This graphic organizer can be used for any grade and age level, as teachers may tailor it to suit the students they service. Check out this free video!
For a more comprehsenvise way of using this graphic organizer, check out the longer version in the store or at https://youtube.com/theangryteacher?sub_confirmation=1,
I'm Richard Williams, The Angry Teacher. I've been teaching for 18+ Years , and have amassed quite a bit of knowledge to share. Please consider joining the Angry Teacher family; we'll enjoy having you in the fam!
My CLASS WEBSITE: https://mrwilliamsengiv.weebly.com
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theangryteacher
My Instagram Profile: https://www.instagram.com/miamiheatr/
My Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/@richard_angry
The Angry Teacher Merch Store: https://teespring.com/stores/the-angry-teacher-store Email: email@example.com
Please consider checking out the other short story materials and resources in my store.
Thanks for stopping by!