Also included in
- These Literature Analysis Task Cards in traditional and Google format are an excellent modern and engaging activity to have students show their comprehension, take ownership of their learning, dig deeper, and closely analyze literature. You can use these cards to have students respond to any story,$4.89$6.98Save $2.09
- Grab your favorite novel and you'll be set with this bundle of creative and rigorous tools for teaching, analyzing, and assessing literature. You'll have everything you need to enjoy any piece of literature throughout the year at your fingertips. Your students will love the variety and interactive$21.99$29.46Save $7.47
- This bundle of task cards for textual analysis in printable and Google format is an excellent modern and engaging tool to have students show their comprehension, take ownership of their learning, dig deeper, and closely analyze poetry, literature, speeches, and informational texts. Formatting and Fl$19.50$27.92Save $8.42
These Literature Analysis Task Cards are an excellent modern and engaging activity to have students show their comprehension, take ownership of their learning, dig deeper, and closely analyze literature. You can use these cards to have students respond to any story, novel, or prose piece they read.
- Questions that correlate directly with not only CCSS anchor standards, but also with higher-level thinking analysis skills.
- List of standards correlation
- Suggestions for use
- Leveled questions (for each question task there is a lower and upper level version)
- 44 ready-to-go questions
- Great design, 100% editable text
See how I use task cards before you give them a try:
Classroom success stories from teachers who have tried this resource:
♥ "An awesome set! You can use these for so many novels. You can read through and organize by level or bunch together and allow your gifted students to challenge themselves!"
♥ "My 11th graders love these!!! It's hard to find secondary tools sometimes & these are perfect."
♥ "I bought this item in conjunction with the Informational text set of task cards and I'm looking forward to using the task cards with my "Fast Finishers" board as extra practice.These align perfectly with the CCSS and I'm sure it will give them some more practice if they did not pass the graduation test. Thanks!"
Looking for some creative literature units to update your files? See these titles:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
Join me for more bright ideas: