This is an engaging game that your middle and high school students can play in a variety of ways. Great for test review! You'll use it year after year.
This resource is also included in a bundle
Poetic Devices Fun and Collaboration Bundle for Middle and High School
A fun and engaging way for your middle and high school students to learn, study, and review poetic devices. All cards are editable
so you can customize to fit your lesson plans.
Terms included are:
✓ End Rhyme
✓ Extended Metaphor
✓ Internal rhyme
✓ Rhyme Scheme
✓ Slant Rhyme
Check out these other related products!
Passage-Based Summative Assessment
More Awesome Poetry and Literary Devices Lessons
1. Poetic Devices Lessons Engaging Activities Pack
2. Concentration and Memory Card Game
3. Poetry Analysis of "maggie and milly and molly and may" by E.E. Cummings
4. Poetry Analysis of "Because I Could Nor Stop for Death" by Emily Dickinson Close-Read and Analysis
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
3. "Love Interruption" by Jack White Lyric Study and Music Video/Song Analysis
Thank you for your interest in my shop! ❤