This resource contains:
• 11 Vocabulary Cards
• 6 Task Cards
• 3 Differentiated worksheets to support all students
• 1 Homework
• 1 Quiz
• Answer Keys
How To Use This Resource
★ Print, cut, and laminate vocabulary cards, and place on a ring for quick review.
★ Print all vocabulary cards in one sheet for students to hole punch and put into binders.
★ Print and cut vocabulary cards to paste into interactive notebooks or journals.
★ Worksheets can be used as classwork or homework.
★ Give quiz at the end of the week in order to gather data on student learning.
This resource is designed to help you teach the different types of conflict to your classroom.
• Task cards allow for independent, group, or station work.
• Worksheets are differentiated at 3 different levels to support all students within a classroom.
• Homework spirals in content learned during the day's lesson to increase retention.
• Quiz is aligned to classwork and homework to provide accurate data on student learning.
☆☆This resources is part of the Literary Elements Series. Please see the other resources in this series here. (More will be added soon). ☆☆