Literary Elements - Reading Comprehension - Literary Elements Resource Binder
This HUGE 156 page resource contains creative resources and assignments to support your students' learning of literary elements. Resources can be used to study ANY text.
Literary elements included in this resource are:
• Author's Purpose
• Figurative Language
• Point of View
• Tone and Mood
Each literary element section (30 pages in each section) contains:
• a set of colorful posters
• a full page of class activity ideas
• a full page of reading response prompts and questions
• a page of internet resources
• a book list
• a variety of graphic organizer resources for oral language, reading, and writing
• ready-to-use student assignments
Please download the 22 page preview for a complete listing of what's included in this resource and some sample graphic organizers.