*********FLASH FREEBIE! GET IT WHILE ITS FREE***********!
This flipbook will be FREE to celebrate the beginning of September & it officially feeling like it is back to school!
Literary Elements Story Review Flip Book is a flipbook that can be used with any story your students read. Assembling and using the flipbook is so easy! Just print and copy the pages double sided or print the pages double sided. There is no cutting or gluing required. Add a staple to secure. Watch this Flipbook Folding Tutorial
to see how easy it is.
The five literary elements covered are
1. Plot- time & place
2. Characters- Identify the main character and answer 3 questions describing them
3. Theme- Determine the theme and explain how it was seen in the story
4. Conflict & resolution- Answer 2 questions. What was the problem and how was it solved?
5. Plot- Explain the beginning, middle, and end.
6. Bonus section- on the back students pick their favorite scene from the story, describe it, and draw a picture to match.
This product is not intended to teach the literary elements. It is for when students have already been introduced to them and are ready to practice and apply their knowledge to stories. It is great to use at the end of any novel, to use in an interactive notebook, or to make as an end of the unit project!
How is this different from Literary Elements Novel Review Flipbook
? This product is for PRIMARY grades. It is for students who are practicing the skill of identify literary elements
Classroom Rules Hashtag Posters
CHAMPS classroom management posters
Evidence In The Text Task Cards
Evidence In The Text Task Cards Grades 2-3
How to Write a Topic Sentence