This 13 page assignment offers students the opportunity to practice the Literary Essay based on their response to the classic poem, "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. This no prep resource is student led assignment and, after initial class discussion, should require very little prompting from teacher.
1. An introduction to the assignment & comprehensive Teacher's Notes.
2. The poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe.
3. The Topical Note Taking Method template for student reflection and analysis structuring.
2. Instruction about literary themes with the introduction of two specific themes as options for the practice assignment.
3. Clear concise instruction and a literary essay template that breaks
the process of writing the literary essay down systemically.
4. A start to finish guide of expectations.
Recommended instructional resource prior to downloading this practice assignment:
Literary Essay - Instruction and Practice
BUNDLE & SAVE
Literary Essay Writing Bundle
You may also like:
Complete Essay Writing Unit (Expository, Persuasive & Literary)
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Christmas Film)
Connect with us!