This 85+ pgs COMPLETE LITERARY ESSAY WRITING UNIT bundle includes our advanced literary essay writing unit and six 10+ page assignments (Assignments on To Kill a Mockingbird, Night, The Raven, It's a Wonderful Life and others). No prep is required from the teacher as each concept is clearly taught and illustrated, is reproducible and gives room for student responses on individual activity sheets.
- Our complete, advanced Literary Essay Writing Unit.
- 6 in-depth literary essay assignments on classic novels, poems & films.
- 85+ Pages (almost ALL printable concept instruction handouts, interactive activities)
- Approximately 8-9 lesson plans (will vary between grade levels) and 6 in-depth topic specific assignments
- Upon completion of this bundle the student will have written 8 advanced literary essays, step-by-step.
-They will also have completed numerous essay concept specific activities along the way.
To view each item in the bundle individually, click the links below:
Complete Literary Essay Writing Unit
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Poem)
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Christmas Film)
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Novel)
To Kill a Mockingbird - Literary Essay Practice Assignment
Halloween Literary Essay Practice Printable - Edgar Allan Poe